Old 05-25-2010, 07:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by DayTrader View Post
I've only been hooked up with him for about three weeks and, given that he's trying to get his house, wife, family, finances, etc in order.......and given that he's not REALLY completely bought into the program yet, I'm not really sure what to say in this letter. I wish he was "all-in" but he just isn't yet. Maybe with more time......who knows though.

So anyway, I'm looking for some suggestions (specific ones would be great ) on what to say. I don't think it's in his best interest to say "I'm not sure about this one" but I also don't want to overstate the truth and thereby give him "permission" to only work part of the deal here.
I've also written letters of appraisal and some are more difficult than others to be sure. Since your saying he's not "all in yet" you must not understate that while at the same time make it clear what he is accomplishing. Its not just what are his best interests but also the public interest is to be weighed.

The other thing is what ever you write I would for sure let him know before it is presented unless it is not allowed. Nobody likes surprises.

Good luck. Anyways, you're a good man with a good conscience. It shows in your posts here at SR. Your guy is fortunate to have you.

RR