Thread: hey you guys
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

i don't think he's subletting his apt, he says all is well there and he still live there. yes he is unemployed and i guess he still maybe grieving. i guess i don't understand because he's not saying anything except all is well and the fact that he seems to only spend maybe an hr on the net looking for work but never go out looking and its been 2 good months now.

he got angry or offended and went to his apt, i guess but i'm fighting guilt when i dont' know why i have to feel that way even though the last time he actually lived with me was when he was 16yrso, after he left college about 3yrs ago, we had little contact, he lived with his grandma and dad then moved to his own place. after his dad passed, i think he had little contact with his grandma.

now if he's depressed then i really feel guilty but while he was here, he sure didn't act depressed but it could have been internal.so what do i do now?

i did text him to say that i really do care about him and that if he really needs my help in some way, i hope he'll come talk to me.