View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:48 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
lauraandersen4
Focus

Thank you guys... I appreciate the responses and do understand the severity of the problem. Last time I drank, I ended up really sick. My husband came home to find me drunk and I slept through our evening plans... He brought me a garbage can to puke in and didn't talk to me for awhile. I don't recall that day but he said that he was going through my medications seeing if he should call 911. He said angry isn't the word for the intensity of what he felt.

He said I was sick... told me I was an alcoholic and said that he felt extremely deceived. I felt horrible... then he said he isn't sure what to do anymore... and that he promised for better or worse and this is definitely the worse part. He said he doesn't even trust me anymore and that he can't keep babysitting me and worrying about me when he isn't around. He went on to find me a list of every AA meeting in town. I don't know why I do such ridiculous things when I know I have a problem.

Summer... good luck with your situation. If he is willing to truly put in the effort, what is the harm in trying it out. I think you do have to be realistic though and realize that it may not work out how you would like it to... but if you feel he is what you are looking for and he loves you it may be a risk worth taking