View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:25 PM
  # 464 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

Hi Steph - it's great to have you!! And you have the coolest avatar (I want it!) Glad you decided to come back to SR and not keep making yourself miserable and sick. This is my third time getting sober (well as long as you don't count the millions of failed "attempts" that only lasted a couple days). I really feel lucky to be here and relatively OK.

Glad your chicken came out well, trader! Hope the blahs leave you tomorrow. Have a great week!

Thanks for your kind words/thoughts, Dean. Congrats on your days sober. RGO too. Good to see you've made it through 9 days. Way to go.....

And Abby, I feel for you because I know how miserable those sudden and strong urges are. If it makes you feel any better, I had them for the first two weeks, but this past week has been much better, even while dealing with life's junk.

I slept in today, so I'm wide awake. Hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. Have had some crazy dreams lately, but nothing really scary. Still having some short term memory issues, but so far I haven't forgotten I'm an alcoholic.

MAYFLOWER POWER - We can do this and come out better than ever! Keep it up, friends!