View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 03:39 PM
  # 457 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

Margareth - you can really paint a picture! Sounds lovely - it truly does. I have alot of projects/interests too, and I'm slowly getting more and more physical/emotion energy to put into them. Number one is my painting because it pays the mortgage. I'm feeling good about things today, though, and excited about making it a good, creative week. I love making jewelry, too, but I used to do it while drinking, so I may have to wait a while before picking that up again.

trader and Dean - I'm jealous of your grilled chicken - yummy! I made a cold tuna pasta salad (trying to fill up the kids for little $). I'll have to get some chicken out of the freezer for tomorrow, now that I'm thinking it sounds so good. I had a blah day yesterday, trader. It scared me a little because I was worried my good feelings, even about sobriety, might be fading permanently. But, this morning, I woke up happy again. I know I can't expect every day to be sunshine and roses, but it's hard not to get thrown off with mood changes right now. Still, I think things will balance themselves out in time.

dk - you mentioned emotions, too. Seems you have some extra stuff going on. I'm sorry to hear you're worried about your job. That's a pretty big deal. I hope things work out (let us know!) As far as the spill: I'm about an hour from the gulf and was down there a couple weeks ago. People are pretty worried and I feel for all the fisherman and people who have businesses on the beach. There's still mostly vacant slabs along the shore from Hurricane Katrina, and now this....... Seems crazy that BP can't seem to fix it. My son works for Chevron off shore, so it kinda hits close to home, too. Sorry, more information than you need!!