Thread: ?????
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 05:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
liesagain

?????

hello guys,
I havent been around much life has been hectic.
Husband is home and hes doing well as far as his recovery

but things are going south with my son. Hes been smoking pot and hes had it in my house and his(MY) car.

husband and I have had a few battles on how to deal with this and frankly

I know what needs to be done but not sure as a mom that I have it in me to draw the line and throw him out.
He walked over the other lines..........so now he has no car no phone no laptop
but kicking him out I just cant do it.

As you guys may remember husband is now on probation and his position is not only that we cant enable my son but my sons behavior could cause great harm to my husband and his freedom.

Now heres my part...............when my husband says that (thou its true and hes right) I just want to puch him in the mouth (how sad is that?)
Hes been an active addict in and out of treatment for the last 4 years hes clean today, hes clean NOW but from 15 to 19 my son as well as the rest of us..............had our lives turned upside down and inside out because of the husbands choices I feel like he had no right to try to take such a hard line.
I know its not fair to my husband expecially today when hes finally reaching his year clean and trying to be the man I've prayed he would be
yet my mother side blames him to a big degree.

Logically I know, but in my heart I also know I fought tooth and nail for my husband even against what my kids thought was right..............now I am again in the same situation only now its between him and my son.

Any advice, scolding, or encouragement
is welcome