View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 02:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Wanted Him Back, Now Wish He Would Go

Good Afternoon,

So my husband went to inpatient treatment center for 30 days to get off alcohol. He is doing great on that. Problem is, I thought he would come back different. He has in some ways, others not so much. He is still lazy, still cannot respect that I am trying to not be so co-dependent, has a bad temper and in general I wish he would leave. I was so scared for me and my little girls to be without him when he left. We ended up finding out life was not so bad w/out him. Now I wish he was gone. There, I said it.

I know that is not the right thing to do for my girls and really confusing for him, but I cannot help it. I dont think I can ever get those feelings back for him. I just dont. I do pity him, he lost his job when he went to rehab which was crappy. Now would have to live w/his mom, lose his car (I cannot pay for all of it), etc. etc.....

Maybe I am just depressed today, I dont know. I work all day and should have a relaxing atmosphere at home and instead I am a tense mess b/c I literally wish he would go away! O well, it is what it is. Thank you for listening and for your support...