Old 05-20-2010, 07:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ajangels2

Thanks Ann... I've got some doozie problems right now going on in my life that seem to invade my thoughts way too often. I had even thought that maybe I needed to put off my trip next weekend to visit my grandmother. With everything going on in my life most would say, how can you spend money on a trip? I haven't been home to see my family and friends in such a long time. This is my grandmother's 85th birthday and she is forgetting who I am because of her dementia. Soon, she won't know me.. so I'm going. I'm going to enjoy her and get as many hugs as I can because I don't know when that will happen again. It can be so easy to let our problems rule our lives, but what is really important here? It's being with the people we love and care about. It's about taking care of ourselves and making sure that we are doing what we can. If I take that little bit of money and pay a bill, guess what, that bill will still be there next month.

Nothing can replace the time I can spend with people I love and people who love me back. Thanks again for helping me remember what is really important.