View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:11 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I will never declaw my cats. I cant move. Its my grams place too. we have no money and no credit or I would in heart beat.
My cousin is going to ask my aunt to take baby kitty. My lil cousin is going to have a meltdown. We got baby kitty for him last year. He had to give up his cat when they moved into the same place we did and his mom didnt want to pay the deposit. Then gets him a puppy that he never saw because she is never home so we took that for about a month and couldnt take care of it anymore. So I found a wonderful home for her but he came around the corner when the lady came to get the puppy. It broke my heart. He wouldnt let go of the dog and was begging the lady not to take her.
I cant imagine what this is going to do. He just got past his parents divorcing and then 2 pets gone. Now he is dealing with both his parents living with new SOs.
I tried to ask again for both. She was sympathetic but says she cant change the rules for me and not the rest. I understand that. And I wasnt suppose to have a cat to begin with, let alone 2.
Even tho the mgrs knew. The big people didnt.
I hope my aunt will take baby kitty. but for some reaosn I doubt it.
I am keeping Bobble. She needs me more. It hurts to even say that. But if I have to do it, I have to look at it in all aspects. Bobble wont be able to find a good home easily. She is grumpy and has limitations. Baby kitty is young and affectionate. I just am going to be like a tyrant in who gets her.
I cried today. I couldnt help it. They said I could have a few weeks to find her a good home.
I guess I am lucky they aretn being jerks about it.
Both cats slept on my bed most of the night. That is unusual. They know something is wrong.