View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 02:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I dont like Lifes terms right now.

I got a letter a month ago telling me I had to get rid of my cats because I am not suppose to have them min my rental/ I told the lady I requested a dog in 2006 and they sent me a letter approving the dog. I told her I got the cat instead. That would be Bobble. I got her a year and a half ago. Then last year in March we got Baby Kitty because my cousin got rid of her son's puppy and he nearly had a breakdown when that happened. So we got him the kitten. Had her a little over a year.
I talked the lady into having the mgr inspect the house and pay an extra deposit.
I got the letter today and they are telling me I have to get rid of one of them.
How the F am I suppose to choose? My heart is pounding in my stomach and I feel sick. I cant choose.
Bobble has issues. No one is going to want her or treat her like I do. She isnt exactly the affectionate type. Plus she has some physical limitations.
Baby kitty I have had since she was 6 weeks old. She is a skiddish kitty that only lets me and my gram touch her.
I will not take them to a shelter. No freakin way. And another condition is the cat I keep has to be declawed. I dont think so. Have you seen hpw they dfo that? They just knock them out and clip the ends of their claws off with nail clippers. Thats like clipping the tips of your fingers off at the first knuckle.
I know I am lucky they are letting me keep one of them. They know I have had them for awhile. The mgrs knew I had them. My gram asked for new carpets and thats how they found out about them and refused to put new carpets in a pet rental.
I cant choose. Some of you are like..They are only cats. They are cats that were there for me in my darkest moments and showed me unconditional love. Came running and stayed by me when I was out getting high for days and came home feeling like I just wanted to die.
I dont know what to do.
Thers no way I can choose.