Old 05-18-2010, 02:01 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
iamunique
suffering is not a requirement

THANKS For being here. I'm just nodding my head in agreement with everything that's been said. I would love to comment separately to each one of you but I am texting from my cell phone and pretty new at it so it would take hours of frustration.
I just wanna say however painful the crisis was, however long it takes to get through it I had to go through it. it's true that I needed to make sure that I gave myself and him every possible oppurtunity to save our marriage.
I saw my faults in The breakup there were times that I wasn't listening to him either.I made amends to him. He only used it for ammunition against me.
i wouldn't have realized he was still using if I hadn't asked him to go to MC. So something good did come out of it. Now he has supervised visits and can't drive lil guy anywhere.
It's sad that's all.
AS FOR ME:
I'm moving on! I got a half double right smack next door to my grandson! I hated the state I was in and so homesick. I missed my family and F2f friends. I wanted to move back home. Lo and behold I was visiting my Gs and I saw the sign so I called put my deposit down the next day and me and lil guy moved in The next week!
We love it!!
THANK YOU HIGHER POWER!!!
It's the best school district in The entire county!
I'm eternally grateful to all the people here at SR WHO STUCK IT OUT with me and showed me nothing but unconditional love,strength,courage, and wisdom. I never could have gone through it without you. THANKYOU
love to
All the good people here Unique
Hope to see you soon

Last edited by Ann; 05-18-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Fixed the hug, lol