View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:12 PM
  # 338 (permalink)  
porkchopped

Hi everybody - just realized that coming here is like getting cards in the mail - and no bills!! I love hearing from everyone.

TraderJ -sorry about the headache to start the day, hopefully it wore off quickly. The best thing about the 9 Rooms book is that is it is broken into sections and scenarios - no need to follow a convoluted plot so you can pick up and put down whenev (says the chick with a short attention span right now )

CApop- the trip to Nice sounds fabulous, glad that you got to enjoy your family as well as the scenery - laughed at the window shopping description, I always thought that if I had that kind of money I'd never spend it on a million dollar size six pants, but that is also a reminder that I don't have a million dolars!!

Margereth - The internet is magic!! You are a true farmer!! That is very cool. And you have the animals to keep you company!

Snowman - sorry to hear about the depression, like Drac said - it it an overall feeling or about a specific thing? If you can identify it and we can offer more support, let us know?

Drac sorry to hear of the insomnia. I find that some nights are definitely worse than others... ever try SleepyTime tea??

Fluxcap - rock on!

Crow - cracking me up with the sippy cup haha!! Really, it helps to put myself in your shoes and envision situations that will inevitably crop up in my sober debut

Welcome to the group Scoob and rki84!!

Yeah, it's about the filing... if I were my own administrative assistant I would fire myself LOL

Hope that you all are having a great day - weather is awesome here, so I can avoid the filing with a long walk. woohooo!!!