View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ThatLittleGirl
ThatLittleGirl

Thank you for this post...it's so nice to see success in the lives of others who've walked my path...and come out on the other side shining!!! I hope I will get there one day.

I typically do my elliptical trainer or Pilates everyday...but I've been slacking off a lot the last couple of weeks...and it shows. I've felt more depressed than I have in a long time. I've excused my lack of exercise because of working on the house, kids, etc... But really, there is NO excuse...so starting today, I'm climbing back on the exercise wagon... I always feel better when I'm done...and I need to do something for me!!!

Callie, I too have pretty much isolated myself due to embarrassment and shame...my mom wants to get me a free membership to a small workout facility at her school that she wants me to use...she knows I NEED to get out of the house and start interacting with the world again. I've spent so much time in my small little addict world at home, I don't have many friends left. Anyway, I rejected my mom's offer at first because I didn't feel like working-out outside of her house...but now I'm rethinking it...it's probably just what I need...so I'll tell her to get me that pass after all...

Thanks for the wonderful thread...it has really gotten me going in the right direction this morning!