View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 06:32 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

don't know whether to start drooling or not, porkchopped! Kinda looks like playdough?!?! Actually it's really cool and I AM glad you didn't put up a real one, cuz I've been eating enough the past two weeks already. I loved hearing about you going farming. Yeah, that's about the last thing I'd want to do hungover, too. I did have plans for the weekend, but they fell through, so I'll have to come up with something interesting...... hmmmm, I don't know any farmers. Maybe a little yard work?

Flux - day 8 is really fantastic! Are you feeling pretty good? Any residual withdrawal stuff? I don't want to be around the "drinking people" yet either. There's plenty of time later for that. I'm a little bored in the evenings, but I'm ready to accept that life doesn't have to be exciting for me to stay sober.'
After all we do live in the 21st century where they have books, TV and the internet. I guess you must be on the other side of world if it's Saturday there already. I hope the rest of the day is just as relaxing as you want it to be.