View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 05:42 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  
porkchopped

Hi Everybody!!! First, I am tech challenged and I need some help - so I have my porkchop profile pic and I cannot seem to get it to upload next to where I post? I just want to be like all you cool kids... Any suggestions??

Congrats to everyone - looking good for the Mayflowers. Today was my first time FARMING!! Haha.. yep, being unemployed gave me an opportunity to chat up my mailman..guess that is called postal carrier these days. Anyway, he owns 18 acres up north and asked if I wanted to help. Didn't tell him that I have killed every plant that I have ever touched (shhh!) It was so fun getting down and dirty with the earth. Planted leeks and romaine and corn- a kernel every four inches for what seemed like 200 miles (my back is gonna kill me!!) It's no Cannes Film Fest (california, that is just sweet and cannot wait to hear about it!), It was awesome and never something I would have done if I was drinking fo' sure.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for all the support and positive vibes that I walk away with every time I sit at my computer. You are individually contributing to my new lease on life, and it is much appreciated. Happy weekend!! xoxox