Thread: Mg
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 09:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
sidney

Homework

MG,
You obviously took some time to do some research (as we all know you do this on a regular basis). I thank you for your time and concern. It means the world to me.
Jared is not aware of the danger. He is too young developmentally to grasp the concept and it would overwhelm him. He only worries about me dying. He's only about eight years old developmentally. There is no way I would even go there with him. He would not understand and it would only cause him undue fear, on top of his other fears.
Without the medication he is delusional, hallucinates, suicidal , and lots of other junk. Even backing down on it he backslides drastically within a couple of days. Waiting 10 or 20 years is out of the question. He already has a 20 per cent chance of commiting suicide. It is hearbreaking to see him when he is psychotic. I cant bare it anymore. He becomes terrified from the voices and then becomes extremely violent becouse of his fear. It is bad. It usually takes a team of 6 adults (mostly men) to contain him. Then I have to leave and I can hear him screaming for about two blocks away. Its killing me.
No one but you knows what this is doing to me. I am going to talk to his doc tomorrow and REALLY push the betablockers.
On top of this whole mess his father calls him (the 280 pound , unmedicated, abusive, parinoid schizophrenic). For some reason, the staff the other night, told Jared that they were going to tell Ron his phone calls were being monitered (sp). Jared begged them not to tell them. I am livid. Not only did they put Jared under undue stress but they put my life in danger. If Ron knew that his phone calls were being listened too he could go into a rage and very well end up on my doorstep. Jared is not stupid, he knew I would suffer the consiquences. I am going to raise hell tomorrow. This happened Friday night. I am tired of dealing with STUPID people. I no longer have the patience for them. Lets just put gasoline on the fire. Idiots!
Why do these staff members open there mouths with totally unappropriate conversaton??????????????????????????????????
Thanks for listening,

Hope you are well,
Blessings,
Sidney