Thread: Just popping in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:25 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
GailJ

Still sober, lungs are better today, was looking for some online self help tools last night, not too much luck. looking for a good exercise video, some meditation vids, will have to look more today.

Shakey might be the pnemonia, could be??? some alcohol withdrawls but the heads clearer, the dizzy spells are almost gone, and don't feel like blacking out. So that helps.

Even remembered to take my B12's and my multivitamin. Since I've been to weak to stand and prepare food the last couple days I had hungry man TV dinners. I hate processed food but at least I handled two yesterday and one for lunch today. It's only been three days since I could handle anything solid because of being sick for the last two weeks. So at least the tv dinners have meat, potatoes, veggies and a desert.

My kittens are keeping me entertained, One little girl and two boys, their about 7 weeks now and pouncing everywhere.

Still resolved to stay sober, get healthy and get back into an active life. It's never too late to turn your life around. No one reminds me more of that than all the success stories and struggling recovery folks who keep on trying even after they fall a few times that I read here.