View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:18 AM
  # 205 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

Originally Posted by AtlasMcGee View Post
When I came back out for the second load, I always over pack, the music was more clear. It was "lean on me", being played on the other side of the woods in whom evers backyard, I'm sure. Just a guy (he forgot the words during one part), someone playing the keys, & their buddies.
Wow - thanks for sharing that Atlas! That was amazing, and meant just for you! I expect things like that will happen more and more - like we have a different awareness now and a different energy field and are starting to tune into the love that's always there but we weren't, if that makes sense. (I think some people would put it in more religious terms?). But really, that's so cool. Makes me want to share something similar:

Now, I know people are going to think I'm really crazy here, but I've often gotten "messages" from birds. NO, they don't talk. I'm not THAT crazy. But, as I'm thinking a thought, a particular bird will land on my windowsill, or something of that nature. Two weeks ago, when I was really, really at my lowest, I noticed that everytime I looked at the birdfeeder, there was a bright red cardinal there. And the word STOP kept popping in my head (like "red is for stop" or something like that). It happened day after day for about a week. I mean, this male cardinal was SO RED...... Then after I got sober, I noticed a female cardinal was coming more and more to the feeder and I've watched her get bigger and bigger this week (pregnant) and I wondered is this a little message, too, like NEW life.......?!?!?! could be.....

Anyway, ya'll can make fun of me now!!!! haha

By the way, congratulations, Norther, on your chip!!!! That's awesome! I was lol-ing about the double post. Glad we all have the ability to begin laughing again, - what a gift!!

Crow and snowman - thought I had the sleeping licked for a couple days, and then last night (I even take Trazadone for insomnia and the first week it didn't seem to help much at all). Hope things get better!

Hello frankly, california, draciack, fluxcap (day 4 - yeah!), and everyone else -

WE CAN DO THIS IF WE TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!!