View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 01:32 PM
  # 188 (permalink)  
Crow3000

Hey all

visiting mom and dad this weekend for Mothers day. No serious cravings or temptations except at one point when my mom and I were at a baseball game. EVERYONE was drinking ... I don't even like beer all that much but for some reason I started thinking in my head that it does actually taste pretty good, which is bull because I never really truly believed that in my entire life. No beer in the world tastes even remotely as fantastic as a fresh squeezed glass of orange juice or even soda (something I don't really like all that much either). After this argument with the little man in my head ended (I won), I started feeling all anxious and generally sulky. I started thinking back on times past, specifically a relationship that didn't work out ... all the dumb things I said and did, Etc Etc. Meanwhile all around me home runs were being hit, people were striking out, all these great pays with lots of cheering and I wasn't engaged in any of it. When I did snap out of it I thought to myself ... what a sneaky little thief in the night ...