Thread: struggling
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 08:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
celticghirl

Angry struggling

Right i have wrote before here regarding exabf posting things aboout me on facebook.

Are mutual friends have told me that he is saying we are still together,and a load of other stuff that just isnt true.

Today i seen him at the shops and i said "stop spreading lies about me you f****r then walked away,as i was waiting for the bus he came out of the shop (with his fairweather friend) and laughed at me.

I am raging and hurt,i am annoyed with myself for reacting but i can't help it,he has even told people about our sex life and it is frustrating.
He has also emailed my dad to say how much he loves me and then slagging me off to other people.He has also told ppl that i have deleted his facebook so they all think im some kind of stalker.

I have blocked him on facebook now but i know his passwords and i can't help but look.
I know this is unhealthy for me and that it is hurting me to see what he is saying about me.

I hate it when i feel good about the nice things he sais about me,and when i read the bad stuff i get all uptight and react,my emotions are up and down daily.
I have been split up with him for 8 weeks now ,i havent moved on,i can't move on.I don't really know if i want to.

I feel like every time i go out ppl are laughing at me because of the lies he has told about me.

Im fed up and need some advice