View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:46 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  
Kmber2010

Checking in my SR pals!! Still alive and kicking at 22 days sober. I nailed my in-processing and am back working in the classroom again!!! I can't believe it guys but 4 days down of work. I haven't "worked" since I finished out the 2008 school year and that was during my divorce. Wow it feels freaking amazing!

I finished my day, hit up the some groceries, cleaned up my kitchen and made lasagna. Not to mention I was at work at 6AM.

Yeah.....only through sobriety and I doing this and making the lifestyle changes we have talked about.

My outlook is beyond positive. I am ridding the negatives and embracing all that is great and pushing myself to new levels each day. I feel like Kimmy again....the one who did so much sober and had the self confidence.

I taking all of the energy that I focused on my failures as a drunk and placing it on all my achievements.

Yes, we rise after the fall. I survived so much and am coming out better then before. I walk the line.

A song that I have loved for years but now am living is Keith Urban's "Somebody Like You."

Here is the link if you wanna hear it and get to know a bit of where I am at in my life. Couldn't say it better.

YouTube - keith urban-somebody like you

We can overcome my friends.

Have an awesome weekend and looking forward too all of our continued sobriety and if by chance we should fall......just pick up, dust off and go again.

My hat is off to all of you and know that you inspire me in ways that I have never been before. I am blessed to have SR and support like you.

Kim