View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:36 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

Originally Posted by Draciack View Post
Artsoul, AWESOME on making it through yesterday! I decided to stay in and watch movies--safe but I'll take it
Hey, safe is good, real good! Glad we're both here today!

Welcome, Wallup! As you can see, we're all getting through this together, so if you want to tell us everything that's going on with you, we're here to listen.
The first days are rough, but each day is a little better and that's a really new experience for me. I was always just waiting out a hangover until I felt good enough to starting drinking again. Anyway, glad you're with us!!

CaliforniaPoppy - Love France! What part are you in? Congratulations on another day sober. You can do this!

Hey Richard - glad you're sleeping better (dream on!!). Have a GREAT day!

Norther - I hate that anxious (kind of trembly) feeling, too. I was kinda worried that I was going to have a little hand tremor permanently, cuz I've had it at least a year now, but I noticed yesterday that my hands are getting pretty steady. That kinda helps with the artwork. haha. At least we know things won't get worse if we stay sober!

What's everyone doing for the weekend? Let's get creative, guys!
Actually, sleeping, eating are still at the top of my list...... oh yeah, I think I said I was going to work some outside too. It really does feel good to be outside - really haven't liked even going to the mailbox for quite a while. Geez.