View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 06:11 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
nodaybut2day

anvil...are you saying that it would be important for me to explain to my DD, when she is a bit older of course, what occurred between her father and I? Or rather, how I saw what occurred, and then let her make her own decisions or find her own information? Or perhaps you're saying it would have been best if your own mother pursued your father for CS...

One way or another, I know that AH will find a way to weasel out of CS payments--whether it be moving out of province, working under the table, or perhaps going to legal route, and I don't plan on making my life hell going after him for money he's never going to cough up. For someone who spent money like water, he's incredibly tight-fisted when it comes to the money he thinks is "rightfully his" and "hard-earned" (seeing as the entire world doesn't appreciate him enough and will never give him his just dues), and I've often seen him "borrow" money from his son, eventually repaying him in junk food, rented movies and video game time. Everything is done to benefit him in some way.