View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
cessy68

I came on here to say “hey” to people I used to speak to a lot…….

My thread was OT (specifically) just chatting about addiction, and things of that nature w/ smoking.

Again, If I can’t state, that I think an addicts behavior is “dirtbagish”, then oh well. That’s what I feel. PERIOD. I didn’t ask for comments on HIM, that post was about me.

FURTHERMORE, (anvil), I’m not going to take forever here posting back and forth about something so trivial, but really-- you yourself stated what despicable behavior you had while in active addiction-- I guess you weren’t acting like a dirt bag, ignoring everything important in your life-- for the sake of a drug?

For the record, I am not smoking, I slipped that one day, and was strong enough not do it again. ALSO, I refuse to post on SR again, for it seems there’s always that ONE person, that wants to twist what I have to say, and turn the subject into something its not.

IT”S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT US! and that’s what my post was, BUT YEP, someone had to extrapolate the ONE comment I made about the abf, and attempt to have a novice try at psychoanalyzing my words and make the conversation into how I feel about HIM!.

I apologize if I offended any addicts, by saying the behavior is that of a dirt bag- but gee, lets run down the story of WHAT ADDICTS DO, and I think that behavior is pretty much “dirt bag”, hurtful, etc, (it really doesn’t matter to me at this point - my tolerance for addiction is GONE.)