View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 01:21 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Crow3000

Decided to join may class

Hi all

I actually started April 29th but didn't find this group until a few days ago so I guess I have decided to stay back a grade and stick with the may group. Anyway, this is like the fourth time i've tried to quit the first two times were a while back like one year and two years ago and I was just sort of "seeing if I could do it." The last time I tried near the end of March was downright hellish physical mental withdrawal etc. I decided to reevaluate my approach after my various experiences and hoped that throwing out smoking (pack a day for 8 years), and numerous bad eating habits (MacDs, super sweet things, not eating regularly) would help. They did!!! Not as depressed or anxious. Although I do have to say that last night, now on day 8, was my first real night of sleep (not even all that great). Basically this past week i've been a total zombie and when I did get like 30 min to an hour I would often wake up and find myself standing up staring at my bed, most people wake up in their bed. :wtf2 Anyway, good luck everyone and thanks for all the stories and sharing.