View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 06:54 PM
  # 358 (permalink)  
MyGraySkies
Living on a prayer

Oh Andi, that is so precious about your mom and your son! Made ME tear up!!

I don't know if I'm in the euphoria of sobriety and maybe I'll slow down soon, but I've been going like crazy around here, cleaning, going through junk that needed to be sorted and either tossed or organized. Me and the hubby help run and own an offroad event that is being put on next month and I found myself these past two days just snatching jobs from people saying "I can do that!" "I can do that too!" LOL I'm actually looking forward to calling people to make purchases, get permits, insurance, food ordered, etc. Been FOREVER since I was willing to sit on the phone for any length of time let alone with enthusiasm about doing it as a volunteer. It's relieving others of some of their workload since I have more time on my hands than most of the other volunteers.

Dr visit today went ok. I go next week to do my fasting blood work. He wants me on Wellbutrin but I took it once before and wasn't overly thrilled. He thinks I should try again since it's been almost 3 years since I tried it and last time I was given Lexapro at the same time, which he didn't agree with. Good news is my BP is back to excellent! I've lost 10 or so lbs.

I love love love this thread, everyone's updates are so encouraging to read. It's really helpful to have this thread to come to and read and post.