View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 09:36 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

Welcome to our group, December and California! We can help each other do this! I've had periods of sobriety myself, but this time I'm entertaining no doubt that one drink is too many and ten drinks aren't enough, as they say in AA.

Trader - I can really relate to your posts and I'm going to look into that book you said you were reading. Hang in there - today's a brand new day!
You too, john0000 - it's going to take some time for the depression to lift, and if it doesn't, talk to a doc. I know I need my antidepressants to help me, especially now.

You go, Richard and Draciack. I have a special place in my heart for you both (Atlas, too), cuz you were my first new buddies. I like your energy!

Glad you got a little sleep, snowman. Day 3, I slept pretty well, but then last night it was back to tossing and turning for a while. Still, I'm feeling SO much better today than I did a few days ago.

And keepcomingback - I love lilly-of-the-valley. Now I love it even more - thanks for that, fellow MayFlower!

I'm on day 5 and can hardly believe that it feels GOOD.

Let's keep doing this one day at a time!