View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 06:03 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  
WhiteWave
Wandering Student of Life

Just quick popping in to say CONGRATS!!!!! to everyone posting about their sober time. While some people don't like counting the days, I actually really like to in early recovery, so here's a big KUDOS to everyone who is "banking" days

Bartender, I'm really sorry for your loss and I hope you are able to heal more soon.

I'm sitting here waiting for the cable guy I'm getting cable for the first time, new internet, and new phone. It seemed an appropriate time for a renewal (duh, lol) of my communication services/devices, and I can certainly afford the extra $20 a month now that said amount is no longer being spent on booze

Once I start going to more festivals, I think I'll be handing out more donations to charities and etc, because I made do just fine without that "booze" money before - why not put it toward good causes instead for a while? $10 here, a $20 there - just like any other month back when I was using.

All right everyone - I'm gonna grab something healthy to drink before the cable dude gets here. Take care, and my best wishes to everyone here!

Blessed be,
WW