View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:24 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Kmber2010

Ok guys I am wrapping up sober day 16 and now heading off to bed!! OMG....can I still be posting about continuing sobriety??? Well yes I am and it feels GOOD!!

Things coming together here. Physically improving each day day and hubby and I got yoga balls to exercise. Not sure here but my sobriety may have helped hubby look into a weight/health issue and he is currently undergoing testing for diabetes which runs in his family. Praying he doesn't since military sends you home on that one even after all his years of service. So glad he is being proactive on this and maybe my recovery is inspiring him that we all can start fresh again.

My sobriety has opened up so many doors to my past, present, future. I am have taken so many positive steps that I definitely struggled with the 1st go on the wagon. I believe my sobriety is bringing hubby and I closer and for me to better evaluate what real friends are what negative folks are in my life that need to kindly be shown the exit.

I will keep on updating and of course loving all the threads on newfound and continued sobriety.

Here is too a sober week my friends!! Kim