View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 07:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
tsmba

Welcome to the forum! I had trouble with my clinic, too. No one should ever be treated as you described! What steps have you taken to address all this?

First, I would make an appointment with the clinic medical director and discuss your troubles. If that doesn't help, contact the next level of administration for the clinic. If its private, contact the corporate office. Next would be to get in touch with your state's Dept of Health, find out who oversees the clinic system, and find out who to talk to.

You need to be systematic, courteous, and persistent. Start be writing down your problems, being as specific as possible about dates, names of clinic staff involved, and what you have done to address your problems. Call it a journal, but you need to be armed with this stuff as you start your quest. For example, if you meet with some administrator, and have nothing in writing, and no log of having done anything but vague bitching, don't expect a lot of sympathy. Don't start going over people's heads without first giving them a chance to hear your grievances.