Old 04-30-2010, 08:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
ItsmeAlice

Wanting, you are not the only who has had this blossoming epiphany dancing about the cranium. I've been trying to post a thread about this same thing only I've deleted mine before submitting it a dozen times because I just can't seem to put it to words.

You've done it so beautifully, might I say!

I find myself thinking the sames things and I'm just not sure what to do about it. The only conclusion I have come is to have faith that the answers will come in their own due time.

Just as there was a reason I sought recovery when I did, and there was a reason I left when I did, and a reason I am where I am now.....there is a reason this hazy idea has not become clear. Kind of like a dream you feel so vividly asleep but you can't grasp hold of a clear image of it in your mind upon awakening.

I have posted the concept on my thinking wall (really just a gathering of post-its with quotes and ideas on them) and I am waiting for it to find its natural place in my life. I know it has one, I just haven't made room for it yet. I'm actually excited about the concept of my life growing and expanding beyond the wounds that right now seem to encompass it.

Thanks for posting this and putting words where I couldn't!!

Much love,
Alice