View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  
tragicbeauty
She's gone full circle...

and ive gone full circle.

hiiii everyone!
well i am joining class of april. my dos [this time] is april 26. let me share a bit of my story :]

im 23 and i have been "trying" to get clean since i was 17. i started with pills, booze, pot and moved to meth and i went full circle and back to booze and pot. i got my first possesion ticket on april 16 and lost my job on my bday april 19. my life became completly unmanagiable. my parents found out i was using again and they threw away my stash. i became very anxious and had one of the worst panic attacks ive ever had. besides being an addict [this time when i say im an addict i actually beliieve it!] im bipolar and have borderline personility disorder. WHOEVER SAYS YOU DONT WITHDRAWL FROM MARIJUANA IS FULL OF POO POO BECAUSE YOU DO AND ITS VERY PAINFUL AND UNCOMFORTABLE!

i found a dual diagnosis residential treatment center who would take me and was supposedly covered by my insurance,but once i got there already they pulled a fast one and sent me home because i wasnt covered [we are fighting this and if all goes well i'll be back by next week, so pleaseeee send positive vibes.]

im sooo sick and tired of being sick and tired. im an addict. PERIOD! be it alcohol, marijuana, meth, xanax, vicodin, etc.

if i knew at 17, 18 what i know now, i would of tried harder to get and stay sober.

thank you sooooo much for hearing me out :]