View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
joleah

Wednesday morning

Just wanted to share this as I have said before I was mixing alcohol and paxil and I must say getting of paxil for me was a bitch.but when I was on it it dulls my emotions my sis died about 2 months ago and I couldent even cry although I loved her dearly.I am over paxil withdrawals now but I stayed on alcohol to help me cope with it.I am now on day 14 of sobriety and I dont want to mess up so I am taking it a day at a time.I must say my emotions and feelings are back I find myself tearing up at the funnest things laughed so hard at a movie on Saturday tears were coming.Dont get me wrong I am not sad I am crying with happiness.I bought the book alcoholics anonymous yesterday and find it helpfull.I never thought I had a disease I guess that helps with the feelings of guilt Sorry dont mean to ramble its just this forum gives me an outlet for how I feel.Thank you all for support.Prayer for today dear Jesus please keep me sober just for today tommorow I will probably need your help again bless all the people here and help them overcome this illness......................................jo