View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Kabella

Wink RE: Coincidences

I just wanted to add, that 3 days after the "rent" incident occurred, I heard/read 3 of the most powerful song/statements on the same day.
.1) Oprah told us on her show that someone once told her that "when someone shows you their true colors, believe them the first time."

.2) It may have been on that same show, I can't remember but I learned the definition of "Insanity": doing the same thing and expecting different results.

.3) I heard for the first time (and its been out since 1995 when 'waiting to exhale' came out) but the song is by Toni Braxton "Let it flow".

That song is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. Not just about your partner but about life in general.

I have a butterfly tattoo on my back/neck and I'm going to add those words underneath it because I think its so fitting.
Those three things together have been stuck in my head since that day and I believe they were given to me and many others as a tool to use for strength.

Well, I just wanted to put it out there....someone may hear the 3 and feel the same way I do about it!