View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 06:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cyrus9008

Hi to all... my intro

I found this website and the chatroom yesterday and can already tell this is the place for me. Well about myself...

I'm addicted to opiates mainly oxycodone and hydromorphone but also believe to have a lesser but no less dangerous xanax, muscle relaxers, narcotic sleeping pills. Basically I'm a walking pharmacy, and i want it all to end.

I'm now 24 year old ex-Paratrooper with a lot of pride for my fellow men/women in arms, my Unit and country. THIS is why i feel so defeated by my addiction to have let all that I have done down with the past year and a half of shame and disgrace. I've never felt so alone depressed and anxious in my entire life I've only had brief contact with my real friends as of late as I'm just to ashamed to even state my embarrasing addiction.

I've only been sober 5 or 6 days and the physical withdrawls are almost to unberable, I cannot sleep or eat i have a constant headache along with the cold chills. I lie to my family saying I have just a stomach bug because i really do not know how to face them about my real problem.

Well thanks for all that looked at my intro and i hope and pray i can stay clean .