View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 01:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

RIGHT. After ALL this time he is NOW going to change? Don't bet on it. He is FULL OF IT mishaco1.

And don't you fall for his manipulations and other crap. Turn your head away from him. He is filling you full of negativity and poison. He is TOO trying to guilt you, saying you hate him. Oh poor drunk baby!!! IGNORE HIS TEXTS! Don't talk to him. It's none of your business that he has a job interview. He is NOT sober. And he doesn't need to bring a cop to your house; what a con artist! AS IF he NEEDS a cop to come to your house, yeah right.

Of course you are having an anxiety attack. You are interacting with HIM, aren't you? Every single time I would TALK to my XA+ABF, I would have a panic attack. That is the point of going no contact. Just go no contact with him again please, and these will stop. No talking, no texting, no emails, no facebook, NO contact. They do EVERYTHING you talked about in your post to get you to REACT the EXACT way you are reacting. It is to weaken you and bring you back to him. Don't fall for it, take three deep breaths, and three GIANT steps back out of it.