Old 04-20-2010, 10:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Thumper

I think you'll find living apart settles a lot of the weird feelings. My xah didn't move out right away either and the anxiety was sky high. I hated when he was nice. I hated when he wanted to watch a movie, or eat together. It felt like a lie. It was a lie. It was tooooo weird. It lacked integrity. It was an action that was completely opposite of the reality and for a codie as used to acting opposite a feeling as I was to feel so much anxiety over this situation must have made it a very big deal, lol. We were not room mates or even friends at that point. We were getting a divorce and should have been separating our lives, not getting closer. He never did even half of that stuff 3 months prior. My case was different though because while my xah said he understood and accepted the divorce, he did not. He was trying to make everything go back to 'normal' and when he figured out it wasn't working, it came to a screeching halt.

I am not addicted to drama and love boring so I can't help there. It is mentioned in a lot of literature so I think it must be fairly common and I'm sure you'll get some good advice.