Thread: feeling sick
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 09:21 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
kittenwings
Paused

Well hi ya'll. ummm i don't know but i think you can read in british even if you'r not or australian or what ever else 'cuz you know what it is supposed to sound like so you make it sound like it when your reading. ok maybe it's just me and i have some sort of major malfunction going on inside other than the obvious of course.
ok here's the thing dudes ok oh and thanks for like being concerned that is really neet how you guys really care about each other. ok wondering thoughts but i am here, kinda actually have not been for some time now but that's a whole other thang there.
ok here's whut i was gonna say i missed the meeting because i actually fell so asleep after i got to talk to that guy on the phone when he called me back from the NA hot line and i felt sooo much better to talk to a human being that everything is ok.
BUT....i did go to the one that was at 8PM yes yes yes pat on my back i am proud i did it althoug i almost did not i got really scared when i got there and there was like 50 people and then there were some people outside smoking and they were just stareing at me and so i walked away then i called my little brother 18yrs old. never touched anything thank god, and i was crying all frustrated but he just said to me to remember what my new friends told me online and that i could do it. so i walked back up there when to go inside and froze. walked back out to my truck picked up my phone to call my dope man and then here comes some guy walking over to me hugged me and held my hand all the way inside. even sat next to me. when it was my turn to say who i was i just waved. all those people man good god. well the whole point of it was that i was bored to tears by the guys monotone voice people were walking in and out and i was wishing i was back here talking to people who actually give me hope and something to look forward to. i will try again tomorrow at another place and maybe it will be better. 10 hrs and 45 min. 'till my drug test. awe man i have been rambelling on for ever sorry i was just excited. OH i got a whit key chain thing. not sure what that's all about but your supposed to do something with them as you go but i got one anyway. erika