Thread: Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 04:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
joleah

Tuesday

Just had my morning coffee and lying in bed thinking and getting my thoughts together i am so amazed how alcohol started to control every aspect of my life.I would play with my grandaughter beer on the floor beside me rush home from work so I could get to the liquor store and down acouple of drinks before my wife came in then she thought I was only having acouple while making dinner.Of course I didnt eat dinner with her (I always saidI had a late lunch) eating would get in the way of me having a couple moreGetting up in the morning and making breakfast in bed for my wife just so I could be near the fridge for the morning beer.Having to walk my grandaughter to her club (I would not drink and drive what a good little alcoholic).People at her club must have smelt it of me.Late picking her up as I fell into the afternoon boozy sleep.After 5pm I was done couldent go anywhere.Funny I hated the beer companys when they took the cardboard dividers out the bottles make a noise when you take them out or put emptys back I have a sweatheart of a wife a good daughter and a lovely six year old grandaughter.This is not who I am I AM TAKING MY LIFE BACK.Thank You Jesus for being there watch over me today please dont let me fall into temptation I am powerless over alcohol but will succeed withyou by my side please bless me and al people at SR.....jo