View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 11:53 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
just me personally, i think you FACILITATE way too much and i don't think it's a good experience for your daughter if she returns crabby filthy and hungry after THREE HOURS. don't let your fear of him rule your decisions regarding your DD. blow him off next time, say NO not this week, postpone delay......he's a lousy father, and a very poor influence on her, to say nothing of completely irresponsible. my very personal opinion on the matter is that he ONLY claims to want time with her to yank YOUR chain.

stay neutral, do NOT react, avoid and side step him and quit making it so damn easy for HIM. at your expense and that sweet lovely little girl. being a FATHER is not an entitlement, it's a privilege. and he's done nothing to EARN that privilege......
Heartily agree. Leaving a small child with a grouchy, lousy excuse for a dad, is the pits. Stuff his visitation rights in a bag, and tell him to shape up or go to hell.
Treating his D this way is wrong, and the fact he is on the phone shortly after to hand her back, YELLS at me that it is you he wants to goad, to pull into line and she is the means to that end.

Let him know you are disgusted with how she was returned to you, and if she is in that state again, he can apply for visitation to a judge.

I hope he moves a long way from you, and soon .....just not to Aussie please.

God bless