View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
nodaybut2day

Duped...yeah, it frustrates me so much because I keep facilitating visitation for him. I prepare DD all Sunday morning. I make her nap while I drive her over to his place. I pack a lunch for her with some diapers. I make sure to play with her beforehand so she's is a better mood. I come pick her up afterwards and drive her home. Mind you, this isn't for *him* it's for DD. I'm afraid she won't have enough food (he eats junk), or that she'll sit in a poopy diaper for hours. As for the driving, well, I could insist that he come pick her up by subway and bus, but it would mean a lot of travel for DD, and she's still quite young. I figure that since I'm going towards AH's neck of woods for tango anyhow, I might as well drive DD over, but then I'm left to deal with frustration of my own doing because AH is being childish.

Once we go to court though, the judge will no doubt insist that if AH wants to see his child, he needs to get off his lazy @ss and come get her.

Thumper...I also wish AH would find a job out of province and leave. He used to talk about moving back to Ontario to get away from the evil French people here and all their prejudice, but then I forgot that AH is a lazy person and that he wouldn't move unless there was cushy job waiting for him or if another enabler took care of the move, just like I did 3 years ago.

OH, I forgot this detail; when I was walking into AH's apartment building, my former superintendant came to talk to me and finally got around to telling me how much he HATES AH It was actually quite funny to listen to him bluster about AH, how rude he is and how "he's already got a new girl in there!". Just a little nudge from HP to remind me I'm on the right path...