View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Thx everyone. Its not so much if or what he did with the money. Because either way, I did get new tires. So how he got them is irrelevent really. But Its the fact that he didnt get the right ones on purpose and acted like he didnt know until I said a friend confirmed they nwere the wrong size. He also saqid they didnt need to be balanced. BS! Thats my safety and anyone else who happens to ride with me. Thats nothing to play with. And my father is careless with his own stuff too like that. He may not care, but I do. And if it costs a little more to make sure I am safe, Then thats what it will be.
I dont liek settling or preparing for the worst and hoping for the best anymore.
I need to do things right. The first time if possible. Cause now look. I am out $300 and now have to buy all brand new tires again for a what would have been just a few dollars more the first time.
I am tired of trying to get ahead or even just caught up and going backwards.
I dont smoke or use anymore, so there is no reason why I shouldnt have my stuff up to date and some extra put away. You guys know the money that is wated on just smoking let alone a drug habit. Geez, If I keep going, I could have a nice little savings in a year.
Its just the lack of concern for safety that pizzed me off.
Anyway. I wont ask my dad for anything anymore.
I love him, but I wont rely on him or anything like that anymore.
Thx again all.