View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:54 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Kmber2010

Thank you for sharing that with me. Something to take the edge off would be great and last time hubby was here to see me through the first few days of shakes, nausea and that stuff. I know it will get better but being alone is just so hard. Yeah I definitely dehydrated and more or less vomited my way through yesterday with some juice. i know my body not having proper nutrients (haven't eaten in about 4 days) and the tons of caffeine from the soda certainly made the attacks worse. Keep in mind we don't have anything here except the ER. Going in there like this while hubby is gone is not good and its not like they will just give me something to help me rest. Probably contact the commander since hubby is on a mission and then this becomes a problem for him and I don't want to do that. I have the hydroxyzine but am not sure if it by itself will be ok to take since my experience this week. I reached out for treatment back in January since I didn't know what to expect going clean but they wouldn't see me here since they are only seeing active duty. I do wish I had something to take the edge off and wish I had someone here with me.