View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 03:46 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Roadr440

What my name means, is one of my hobbies I use to do before I cross that invisible line. I have a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner w/440 engine that I'm restoring that's been sitting in my garage for a long time.

I think one of my first post I ask you guys here on SR was if my old hobbies would come back to me after I'm sober and I kind of needed a time on it LOL. Well I been sober for over a year and my hobbies are just now starting to come back into my life with the help of AA/SR, you know looking back now I want this sobriety so bad I would do anything for it even if my old hobbies didn't come back, I got so much that did come back in my life like my Family,Health,God, and I can go on and on.

But after I got out of detox/inpatient and was doing some AA back then I just needed something else and I came across this site one night and started to read and read and before you know it I've been reading or lurking on this site for 1/2 year WTF I think I should register, I have taken your guys great advise and wisdom from this site is why I'm sober today, SR is my lifeline and just want to say thanks SR and everyone here. Sometimes I have trouble putting my words down on type to get my point across but I'm starting to work on that to and hope to give more.

Thanks Aysha for the great thread!!

Roadr440