View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:56 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
FrancoSarto

Thank you all for your welcome. Today is day 6, and I really don't feel too badly. I seem to wake up the worst, usually with a headache. I made a point of having some protein early in the day, and I've been drinking a TON of water.

I had a dream that I drank...I remember those from my first go at sobriety. I told my husband, and he just held me.

I've got serious brain fog, and all the typical symptoms of PAWS. (see, I told you I've been through this before) I'm keeping my expectations at low for now...yesterday I paid the bills, today I'm doing laundry. One thing at a time.

Tomorrow I have to be at a friends house at 9:30 a.m. to help her host a Bridal Shower. I don't know any of the women who will be there, and to be honest, I wish I didn't have to go. But I promised...and at least I won't have my usual Saturday morning hangover.

My attitude is really different this time. I think it's because we're back in church and I have a spiritual motivation that I lacked the last time. I want to find ME again. I used to like that person. I hope to again.