View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

Can't Believe IT....

I am sure that I was simply postponing the inevitable by having AH stay here during my pregnancy etc., hoping that things might change. However, as of yesterday.....I asked him to leave - and I have NO intention of changing my mind about it!! He called me all sorts of horrible names yesterday when trying to have a discusion about his job situation, then actually sat w/ my daughter on his lap and called me a b several times, then called me other names yesterday evening. Topping it off by throwing a basket of laundry at me. And is by displaying his superiority somehoe he keep make rude comments and either tapping my a or chest.....like he has "ownership" of it. He is not drinking that I know of but has no nprogram, and is completely out of control........I am SO tired of worrying about what kind of mood he is it, or him yelling at me..........and do you know after he left and he texted me....and I said, "here I am pregnant and hurting laying on the bed and you throw a hole basket of laundry and the basket on me," and his response "it's not like I killed you....Jesus." I have nothing left in this relationship - so next week I am having this baby and I am no longer concerned about having help....I can do it myself.