View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 04:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fiona630
Just another day...

Starting over..again

Well Im back to day 2 today. Things have been so crazy that I let all that lead me astray with drinking. We moved over 600 miles away from everyone and everything that I know. We left the city. My husband loves to hunt so we had the chance to buy 126 acres and we did. Of course with that comes a very small town where everyone knows everyone.

Back in Jan. we had a going away party and of course I drank because it might not be summer till I see these friends again..no one twisted my arm..i was scared about moving and what the future had in store so I said to hell with it. We moved shortly after that and now it is back to 2-3 nights a week. Hangovers have been like the worst ever. I tell myself no more, Im done and then one of the hubbys new friends stops by and I have had a stressful day with either my school or trying to find a dyslexic testing center for my son..which is proving to be very very hard out here and esp. one that is something we can afford and then I start missing the city, my old house with my deck and pool, the smells and sounds, so much and then I drink. Just this past saturday we drank by a bonfire at our house and I do not remember going to bed. The next day my husband was laughing saying something about how I said something and he said something back and I got mad and stormed off..remember? he says...course I just nod and say yup and change the subject really quick. I HATE that.

But Im not going to beat myself up, I am what I am and all I can do is thank my dad for giving me this alcoholic trait that he has and is still fighting himself..lol..and quit again.