View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:40 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
PrimalScream

Thanks Dee...you are a beautiful person. I guess I really need to change what I think is normal...but I have tried alot to do that and it never seems to really work. I think I know who I am at the core...I have done alot, been a touring musician, touring standup comedian and currently want to tour the world on my motorcycle (seriously ride around the world for a year on my bike...it really excites me)...I have huge goals but I feel like drinking holds me back...but I feel it more when I am sitting at home, not moving...when I am on the road I seem to be able to drink and then go to bed and get up the next day and feel fine...part of me is starting to think alcoholism is a disease of the complacent...if you aren't out there doing something exciting and daring then the only way to fill that void is by drinking because you are so used to being filled up by the adventure. Lets face it, we all only have a certain amount of years to live and if we don't really live them and do crazy **** we have to sit around and think about it...the sitting around and thinking about it part is what makes me drink...if I was riding through south america on my bike I wouldn't be thinking about if I had a drinking problem or not...sorry, I am little of topic but I am starting to think I think to much. much love.