View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PrimalScream

Damn...I thought I had this thing....

Been straight for a long time….6 or 8 months…..picked up a new rear-end for my motorcycle today and just wanted to get home and install it....I have to say I have ****** up from the total abstainers thing.....I have gotten drunk and smoked (don’t think I mean smoking crack or something, I mean smoking cigs) all night a few times. sucks...Because I didn't do that for a long time...****....can't believe I let it get the best of me...I was straight for about 6 months then all of a sudden I wanted to smoke...and of course as soon as I want to smoke I want to drink and I did...I actually just got back from a twisted sister concert here in Vancouver. I am a very high level drunk and can hide it from everyone (at least that's what I tell every one I don’t know…I know you guys know I am full of ****!! ) ******* help me…why should I stay straight when everything in my life says party???..... I am ****** up!!!!! I want to drink 12 beers when I get home from something instead of going to bed…If that isn’t a ******* drunk then I’ve never heard of one….
Steve
Help me…..I am usually straight, but every now and then I just want to get as ****** up as humanly possible…every one I know, knows it is not what I should be doing (I mean not drinking) but they all secretly like my fuckedupedness…I just don’t know any close friends that are totally ******* strait..
Whatever, love all you guys cuz I know you are staying straight