Thread: feeling sick
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 02:31 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
kittenwings
Paused

Hey JC man wow i feel like 1000% better. somebody just called me back and talked to me in person. invited me to a meeting thurs.-today in america don't know what day you are on over in your country. that is so cool you are in another country and still have the same things go on like we do here. CHOCOLATE man i have been wanting some chocolate for days now. anyway dude i told him i will go today at noon to where they are meeting at a church. my first NA meeting wow. did you feel nervous? well anyway there's another one at 8 pm he says just incase i fall asleep now that i have gotton a little rest to my mind.he even said he went through the same things like you and i. feelin' all wierded out and stuff, ya know man i bet you talk with that really cool accent too so when i read your posts i will read it in your accent. thank you for your help talking me through stuff ya'll are just the best here. ya'll really DO understand and don't get like all mad and stuff. wow i just feel like so good right now like nothin' can stop me. hope i can keep it up. thanks again Erika